- some guy: now I know you're a virgin so you probably don't know much about -
- me: no I read fanfiction I got this
I: 5 turn ons
1. Intelligence/good sense of humor—I don’t think you can have one without the other.
2. Pretty eyes/lips
3. Cute boys kissing. I blame the internet.
4. Being flirty/touchy in public places hoping you don’t get caught. Who doesn’t love that?
5. A guy in a fitted black suit, white dress shirt, thin black tie. Every guy should own an awesome suit.
K: What’s the biggest lie you’ve ever told?
I’m okay/everythings fine/emofeefeesyaddayaddayadda…
S: Do looks matter to you?
For myself—I’m currently trying to change my wardrobe from only jeans and tees to actually reflecting my personal style. I like to look nice for me, it make me feels nice. So looks do matter, to a point.
For others—No matter how hard I try to be nonjudgemental, it’s pretty impossible not to judge people somewhat based on their appearance. Especially as a woman, I’ve been taught all my life this judgement may keep me safe. Aside from that, looking nice/being attractive does help in my initial reaction to someone, but even if you’re [insert incredibly hot person here] I won’t like you if you’re a jerk. So looks do matter in the first few minutes or so of me meeting someone, but after that it’s alllllll personality.
But if you smell bad you’re not helping yourself much.
V: How far have you gone?
If we’re talking about distance, I’ve been from Iowa to Toronto, Canada.
If we’re talking sex, I’mma put it in baseball terms and say I’ve just gotten to third base. And I won’t go farther unless I know you for more than one drunken night. Those who have tried have not succeeded (and who says you can’t get much done at third?).
Nothing against one night stands, I just need to trust someone a bit more than that time frame allows. I’m a bit of a romantic that way =P
If this is the same Anon from the last ask, YOU DID MUCH BETTER THANK YOU.
I planned on making this funnier but I just got tired for no reason after starting it. Just imagine almost everything being said in a snarky tone and that should take care of it, ha.